I have been planning to build my own blog (previously it was powered by WordPress) for a long time, and now it finally comes.
The new blog is build with Spring Boot.
Why Spring Boot? Because I have switched to Java for several months. In addition to powering my blog site, the new blog also serves as a learning project.
In addition to Spring Boot, it also uses the following technologies or services:
- PostgreSQL - Mainly for its partial index feature
- Flyway - Manage database migration
- Freemarker - Powerful template engine for Java
- flexmark - Java Markdown parser
- Disqus - Popular comment service
- Broccoli.js - Manage frontend assets
- Semantic UI - Beautiful UI framework
Source code is available on GitHub.
The features are quite limited for now, but it will be iterated gradually.